- How to improve the production efficiency of Linyi foam manufacturers
- Introduction of the strength of Linyi foam board
- How does the Linyi foam board manufacturer keep the foam board?
- Storage and usage of foam board
- Is the foam board toxic?
- What are the requirements for testing the physical and mechanical properties of foam?
- What are the performance characteristics of foam board?
- Application of foam packaging in different shape products
- What are the types of foam packaging?
- Linyi foam manufacturers introduce the application range of foam materials
当前位置： 首页 > 产品知识 Product knowledgeCurrent location: Home > Product knowledge
How does a Linyi foam manufacturer produce foam?
Release time: 2018/8/30 18:04:59
Foam is a kind of plastic material that everyone is familiar with. It has the characteristics of light weight and strong processing performance, and is widely used in construction and packaging. Manufacturers must strictly control the production process of foam materials to ensure the quality of foam materials. So, how does Linyi foam manufacturers produce foam materials ?
There are two main molding processes for foam materials. One is to directly put the plastic containing foaming agent into the cavity to heat and pressurize it to form a foamed plastic molded product at one time, and the other method is to plastic The foaming process is performed first, that is, the plastic is foamed in advance, and then placed in a mold cavity to be heated and pressurized, and then foamed and pressurized. Below we will briefly introduce the process of pre-foamed plastic for everyone:
1. The blowing agent is uniformly dispersed in the polymer, and the polymer is usually in a liquid or molten state. The foaming agent can form a true solution in the polymer at this time, or it can be evenly dispersed in the polymer to form a two-phase system. The mixing of foaming agent and polymer material is usually added in the form of compaction or open milling. When selecting the foaming agent, it must be considered that the temperature of the rubber mixture is lower than the decomposition temperature of the foaming agent.
2. After a large number of individual bubbles are formed, the system is transformed into a system in which gas is dispersed in a liquid. Nucleating agents are often required in the system to promote the formation of a large number of small air bubbles. Nucleating agents are generally very fine inert particles, and additives such as calcium carbonate and kaolin carbon black can be used as nucleating agents.
3. The initially formed cells are constantly growing, as more gas diffuses and penetrates the polymer into the cells. If the time is long enough, the individual cells will contact and fuse with each other; if the foam is formed by interconnected cells, it is an open-cell foam; if it is a foam formed by disconnected cells, it is a closed-cell foam Foam; if cell fusion is allowed to proceed indefinitely, the foam will collapse. Therefore, pay attention to controlling the time and the type of foam.
4. When the viscosity of the polymer increases, the decomposition of the foaming agent is basically complete, and the cells can no longer grow, the foam will stabilize and become a shaped product. The viscosity of the polymer can be increased by cooling, crosslinking or other methods.
In short, in the production of Linyi foam manufacturers , we must pay attention to strictly control the production process to ensure the stable performance of foam plastics. Jinshun Foam is a reliable foam manufacturer. It produces a variety of foam products, such as foam particles, foam boards, foam boxes, etc., which are widely used. Friends in need are welcome to contact us.