- How to improve the production efficiency of Linyi foam manufacturers
- Introduction of the strength of Linyi foam board
- How does the Linyi foam board manufacturer keep the foam board?
- Storage and usage of foam board
- Is the foam board toxic?
- What are the requirements for testing the physical and mechanical properties of foam?
- What are the performance characteristics of foam board?
- Application of foam packaging in different shape products
- What are the types of foam packaging?
- Linyi foam manufacturers introduce the application range of foam materials
当前位置： 首页 > 产品知识 Product knowledgeCurrent location: Home > Product knowledge
What are the inspection standards for foam packaging?
Release time: 2018/12/5 13:54:26
At present, more and more foam packaging applications, in order to ensure the quality of foam packaging, people have higher requirements for the inspection of foam packaging. So, what are the inspection standards for foam packaging ? Such as appearance inspection standards, size inspection, moisture content inspection, particle sintering rate inspection, adaptation inspection, etc., to ensure that the performance, appearance and size of foam packaging can meet the actual packaging requirements.
1. Visual inspection standards. It is required that the appearance of the foam packaging is original white, the surface is flat and clean, and there are no defects such as poor particle fusion and obvious expansion, shrinkage and deformation; the foam packaging is required to have a uniform density and the same overall hardness without any threshing phenomenon; Dirt, dust, oil, etc. It can be inspected by visual inspection under the conditions of sufficient outdoor light, and the density and hardness of the foam packaging can also be checked by hand, and the feel is uniform.
2. Dimension inspection, check the important dimensions according to the drawings. After the detailed dimensions are assembled, there is a certain tolerance range, such as when the length, width and height <400mm, the limit deviation is ± 1.5mm, when the wall thickness is <25mm, the limit deviation, ± 1mm . It is necessary to ensure that the critical dimensions, such as the length and width of the internal cavity, meet the requirements and the thickness is uniform.
3. Water content test, moisture = weight before drying-weight after drying / weight before drying × 100%, acceptance range ≤ 4%. After the sample can be taken, weigh it with an electronic scale, and then place the sample in a 70 ° C oven for about 2 hours. After the weight of the sample remains basically constant, take out the sample and weigh it with an electronic scale to calculate the moisture content.
4. Particle sintering rate, particle sintering rate on fracture surface is ≥60%. The extracted foam sample can be quickly broken with both hands, observe the fracture surface, and check the number of broken foam particles and unsplit foam particles when they are broken. Sintering rate = number of broken particles / total number of particles on the cross section × 100%.
5. Adaptation inspection should ensure that the actual assembly is good, and it is well assembled with the supporting materials such as the whole machine, carton, replacement components, glass turntable and so on, so as to ensure effective packaging.
In addition, pay attention to the weight and smell of the foam packaging to ensure that the foam packaging can meet the actual packaging requirements. Linyi Jinshun Foam is a Linyi foam packaging manufacturer . There are many types of foam packaging supplied. It can meet the packaging requirements of different products in terms of performance and size. People can rest assured to choose.