- How to improve the production efficiency of Linyi foam manufacturers
- Introduction of the strength of Linyi foam board
- How does the Linyi foam board manufacturer keep the foam board?
- Storage and usage of foam board
- Is the foam board toxic?
- What are the requirements for testing the physical and mechanical properties of foam?
- What are the performance characteristics of foam board?
- Application of foam packaging in different shape products
- What are the types of foam packaging?
- Linyi foam manufacturers introduce the application range of foam materials
What are the requirements for testing the physical and mechanical properties of foam?
Release time: 2018/12/12 15:52:13
？ What are the requirements for testing the mechanical and physical properties of foam ? The foam material has a wide range of uses, and people have higher requirements for its performance. In terms of the physical and mechanical properties of the foam material, it is required that its apparent density deviation, compressive strength, breaking bending load, dimensional stability, and water content meet the standard requirements, so as to ensure the reliability of the overall performance of the foam material, and better Meet the needs of practical applications.
1. Apparent density deviation. When the density is 15-19kg / m3 or 20-24kg / m3, the apparent density deviation is ± 2.5kg / m3; when the density is 25-34.9kg / m3, the apparent density deviation is ± 3kg / m3.
2. Compressive strength, compressive stress when relative deformation is 10%, when the density is 15-19kg / m3, the compressive strength is ≥75kpa; when the density is 20-24kg / m3, the compressive strength is ≥100kpa; when the density is 25-29.9 When kg / m3, the compressive strength is ≥130kpa; when the density is 30-34.9kg / m3, the compressive strength is ≥180kpa.
3. Fracture bending load, when the density is 15-19kg / m3, the fracture bending load is ≥11N; when the density is 20-24kg / m3, the fracture bending load is ≥15N; when the density is 25-29.9kg / m3, the fracture is broken Bending load ≥21N; when the density is 30-34.9kg / m3, the bending load at break is ≥27N.
4. Dimensional stability, the index of dimensional stability of foam is ≤2%.
5. Water content, foam water content index ≤ 4%.
At present, foam materials are widely used in building insulation and product packaging, which can play the role of heat insulation and buffering. In order to ensure its effective use, Linyi foam manufacturers have strictly tested its physical and mechanical properties to ensure that it can be put into use normally. . Linyi Jinshun Foam is a Linyi foam manufacturer . It supplies a wide variety of foam products, with a wide range of uses, and also has strict requirements in performance testing. It supplies people with reliable quality foam products to better meet market needs.
Next: Is the foam board toxic?