- How to improve the production efficiency of Linyi foam manufacturers
- Introduction of the strength of Linyi foam board
- How does the Linyi foam board manufacturer keep the foam board?
- Storage and usage of foam board
- Is the foam board toxic?
- What are the requirements for testing the physical and mechanical properties of foam?
- What are the performance characteristics of foam board?
- Application of foam packaging in different shape products
- What are the types of foam packaging?
- Linyi foam manufacturers introduce the application range of foam materials
Is the foam board toxic?
Release time: 2019/3/5 16:56:57
The foam board is used very frequently in packaging. Many friends are always worried about the toxic side effects during the use. In fact, the main component of the foam board is polystyrene, and polystyrene itself is not toxic.
However, some additives need to be added when making foam boards, and many small manufacturers' products will reuse some of the reused additives, resulting in uncertainty of product toxicity. Therefore, when choosing foam boards, we should try to choose large manufacturers with quality assurance.
Is the foam board toxic? In fact, as long as you choose to use branded products, you don't need to worry about toxicity, but sometimes because of the heat insulation of the product, some bacteria may breed during long-term use, so try to avoid burning at high temperatures when using foam boards Place to use. Because when the foam board burns, it still emits some toxic fumes.
In general, foam boards are non-toxic under normal environmental conditions. Friends can rest assured that it is better to avoid foam boards burning during use. For more inquiries about foam boards, you can pay attention to our website.